KRM Delivery Area
At KRM we pride ourselves at the level of our local delivery service. But, what makes us different from everyone else? Well, we have highly skilled team of drivers and crane operators that don’t just leave a Tonne of bricks or cement at the side of the road or in the middle of your drive. We aim to place what your ordered exactly where you want it subject to vehicle access.
We have vehicles at 32 Tonnes 26 Tonnes and 16 Tonnes. The larger vehicles have rear wheel steering to help us navigate smaller roads and obstacles. On our largest vehicle the crane extends to over 8 metres giving a lot of flexibility. The precision control of the crane allows us to make very slight alterations - within centimetres.
Our local delivery area covers the following postcode areas;
(Please remember to enter the postcode in the correct format - including the space.)
KRM Delivery Area - Derby & Nottingham
(Outlined in BLUE)
DE5 DE7 DE21 DE72 DE75 NG8 NG9 NG10 NG16
(Outlined in GREEN)
DE1 DE3 DE22 DE23 DE24 DE55 DE56 DE73 DE74 NG1 NG2 NG3 NG4 NG5 NG6 NG7 NG11 NG12 NG14 NG15 NG17 NG18
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You place your order on the website and we will follow that up by sending you an acknowledgement.
- We will confirm when the goods are ready to be shipped and your payment will then be processed.
- We will endeavour to meet your preferred delivery date/time subject to us contacting you should there be any reason why we might not be able to comply with your request.
If you have any particular delivery requirements please note them in the 'Delivery Instructions' box when placing your order. Again, we will endeavour to meet these but must inform you that our driver can only drop goods off adjacent to the delivery vehicle.
We want your delivery experience to be as smooth as possible so it would be helpful if, when placing an order, you could inform us of any restrictions that there may be on site. In particular, we need to know;
- If there are ANY overhead cables nearby, particularly power-lines.
- If there are any width restrictions either accessing the site or on the site/property. i.e. Is there a narrow road with cars parking on either/both sides?
- If there are any manholes or drain covers that may have a weight restriction.
- Or, if there are any other known restrictions or hazards that we may need to be aware of.
You, or someone acting for you, should be available to receive the goods when we deliver unless it has been pre-arranged otherwise.
Is there a delivery charge?
For all ZONE 1 orders under £40 (inc. VAT) there is a £10 delivery charge.
For all ZONE 2 orders under £50 (inc. VAT) there is a £15 delivery charge.