Fix All X-Treme Power White 290ml
- Fast curing.
- Good workability with included triangular shaped nozzle.
- High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
- Stays elastic after curing and very sustainable.
- No odour.
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance.
- Excellent adhesion on nearly all surfaces, even if slightly moist.
- Elastic bonding of objects, panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates.
- For bonded facade panels we refer to the Soudal Panel System.
- Elastic structural bonding in automotive applications: buses, trains, trucks, caravans, ship-building, …
Cleaning: Clean with white spirit or Surface Cleaner immediately after use.
Finishing: With a soapy solution or Soudal
Finishing Solution before skinning.
Repair: With the same material
- The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- FIX ALL X-treme Power can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, like polycarbonate, etc, may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we
recommend preliminary compatibilty test.
- FIX ALL X-treme Power can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- FIX ALL X-treme Power can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. FIX ALL X-treme Power can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.